Apr 26, 2006

identity

Since Easter I have really been learning more and more what it means for my identity to be fully in Christ. I know that is 'church jargon' that our identity should be fully in Christ, but what does that actually mean. How does that effect our daily lives? Our relationships with others, etc.? It has really given me a lot of freedom and joy (and humbles me a lot) that the Lord of the universe looks on me as He looks at Jesus Christ, because Christ died for my great sin and attributes His righteousness to me. How crazy is that?

Anyways, it would be cool to discus this . . . but I am disappointed that no one has put their true identity aka name on this bog . . . what do you have to hide? hehe. I guess I am just unoriginal and not creative becuause I used my real name. Love you all.

No comments: