Oct 2, 2008

balloon glow

a couple weeks ago, stl had a balloon race. the night before, the ballooners got the party started with a good old fashioned balloon. they filled up their hot air receptacles and synchronized their torches to a horn that went off every ten minutes. it was petty amazing and also provide some good fodder for the camera (and yet another excuse for a tripod).



anyway, enjoy the show. i've been traveling quite a bit over the last few weeks, so hopefully (regrettably for some) i'll be able to get back on top of the blog world. and by "on top" i mean continue to post about things that only concern me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking, where have I seen these pictures before? And then I remembered that my friend Cassandra from college lives in St. Louis and she posted them a while ago.

I like hot air balloons. Thems pretty.