Nov 1, 2009

all hallow's eve

here is my halloween menu, as some of you may have seen from my twitter post. the zombie theme never fails. it's hard to capture in the digital version, but the document was folded in half, with the white block being a cutout. so the first page says "all hallow's eve," opening to the course list and the zombie picture. the back page lists thank yous.



i'm really pleased with the way these turned out. i'm grateful to be able to do work for entre and hope to continue producing menus in the future.

the more perceptive of you will note that i've finally settled on a name for my freelance work: archetype design (in reference to my namesake's contribution to psychology). what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am perceptive! Yay! I noticed it! And I like it and I love the zombie hands too.

amanda said...

awesome! it's creepily cool! i like it.