Big D, One, yes, you WILL be first against the wall.
Two, don't think that just because you're in, you can stay in no matter what. We have a strict "be nice" policy. If you violate it, you're out.
Three, not only am I the administrator here, but I'm also the Chief Inspector of the Thought Policy. If you even think things that aren't nice. You're out.
i live in st. louis now. and i suppose i need an outlet for my life here, in addition to thoughts on religion, politics, art, culture and strange dogs in my hallway.
2 comments:
Big D,
One, yes, you WILL be first against the wall.
Two, don't think that just because you're in, you can stay in no matter what. We have a strict "be nice" policy. If you violate it, you're out.
Three, not only am I the administrator here, but I'm also the Chief Inspector of the Thought Policy. If you even think things that aren't nice. You're out.
lick em
Post a Comment