May 3, 2006

It's not immigartion If it's illegal

So as I'm sure you all know I have little to no tolerance with tiptoeing around the current situation this country faces about the constant influx of illegal aliens into this country from our souhern border. I am prepared to defend my position against any attempt, but that's the fun for me so please give it a go.
The number of illegals in this country is grossly underestimated, at minimum there are 11 million people here who shouldn't be. Just to give you an example of how disturbing this trend is, I heard today that in the past two months alone, since the talk of the amnesty began, Over 250,000 have crossed into the US. This is dangerous, illegal and should concern everyone.
A country is by definition an area with recognized borders. Is there a country of Palestine no, why becasue there are no borders. So for anyone to ask why do we need borders, you might as well ask why do we need a country. There will never be a time when no borders exist and everyone can just be a citizen of the world, I don't care what your sociology professors have told you. Do you think Iran will ever allow people to just come and go as they please, no.
But I digress, borders are very importan and our southern border is extremely important. We do lots of business with Mexico because of NAFTA, but we also do lots of business with South America because of the drug trade. How do you think most of the drugs get through. We need to seal the border through the military and through a physical barrier in order to secure the US from the invasion that is occuring. And no one can deny that it is an invasion, there is no other word for it.
One last item for this post, I know it has been slightly broad. In 1986 the US congress legalized 3 million illegal immigrants and promised to crackdown on those who came here illegaly and those who hired them. It didn't work then and it won't work now. I can't make this stuff up, you know me I'm not that smart.

with love for America

1 comment:

Cullin Spellings said...

I know, the republicans haven't had a bangup history of dealing withimmigration, vote buying is a staple of both parties