I've noticed some concern over who we really are online, so I'm going to put up a one-time list. Just to ease fears that some 'random' might have found their way on to our blog. I guess we all just want to be someone else online. You are escapist sinners, all of you. Except for Courtney and Will (kind of).
Anyway, here we go:
stan=me, Jason--its my middle name folks
loulou=Anna Ward, her middle name, but twice
cill wote=yes, this is Will Cote, though he started out as Paranoidhead
oliver=Robert Kown, as he already noted, it's his middle name, as well
Mae=Megan Aquadro, hmmm...it would be fun to call her Mae on a regular basis, though it kind of makes me think of an Aunt knitting on her front porch
vash=Grant (and maybe Beth--I don't know, they're both in the picture), no clue as to where this one came from, Grant, you want to fill us in?
compassionate_conservative=Cullin Spellings, your guess is a good as mine on this one, I think its in reference to a book he once read by Barry Goldwater, The Conscience of a Conservative
TheFirstAgainstTheWall=this is Big Dave, how did you guess?
Psalm 119 – Affliction
6 years ago
2 comments:
this is the kind of motley crüe i wouldn't mind facing a zombie invasion with. if that really happened though, i would definetly be the last one alive. cullin would be the first, but that's only because one of us would kill him. (human life means nothing in the zombie holocaust) comments?
Will, you're way too tall. you would certainly be the first that the zombies munched on. i'm inclined to agree with your second point--Cullin would be murdered by the rest of us...and in an ironic twist of plot, we would eat him. you see, Will, zombies had distrupted our food chain, thus we would have no other choice.
Post a Comment